Ad.

Job Interview. As a Funny!


Job Interview. As a Funny!
OFFICER:-  What is your name?
Manoj :-  M.P. Sir!
OFFICER:- In full please
Manoj :-  Manoj Pandey
OFFICER:- Your father's name?
Manoj:-  M.P. sir
OFFICER:- What does that mean?
Manoj:-  Madan Pandey.
OFFICER:- Your native place?
Manoj:   M.P. Sir!
OFFICER:- What's that?
Manoj:-  Madhya Pradesh.
OFFICER:- What is your qualification?
Manoj:-  M.P. Sir!
OFFICER:- (angry) What is that?
Manoj:-  Matric Pass.
OFFICER:- So why do you need a job?
Manoj:-   It is because of M.P. Sir!
OFFICER:   Meaning?
Manoj:-  Money Problem.
OFFICER:- Would you explain yourself and stop
wasting my time? What's your  personality like?
Manoj:    M.P. Sir!
OFFICER:   And what is that?
Manoj:-  Marvelous Personality.
OFFICER:- I see... I will get back to you.
Manoj:-  Sir, how was M.P. sir?
OFFICER:- And what's that again?
Manoj:-   My Performance.
OFFICER:-  I think you have M.P.
Manoj:-   Meaning?
OFFICER:-  Mental Problem!
Don't laugh alone.
Send this to M.P. (Many People  those are saved in your M.P. (Mobile Phone) 
to put a smile on their faces.

I have Update It to here because u are M.P. (My People).
Job Interview. As a Funny! Job Interview. As a Funny! Reviewed by Mainuddin Ansari on Friday, November 03, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Bhojpuri Manoranjan Aur Bhaw

Powered by Blogger.